Once you have decided to join us at the Milan Style, these are the steps for enrolling for the course of your choice:
- Budget: make sure that you have enough to cover your living expenses in Milan as well as the course fees. If you need a visa to enter Italy you will be asked to provide proof i) that you can cover all costs and ii) that you have medical insurance.
- Enrolment: Once you have contacted us, we will send you the enrolment form which you should completed and return to us.
- Payment: the instruction that we will send you
- Visa: check the entry requirements at the local Italian Embassy . Make sure that you allow enough time; the application procedure is frequently changed and varies from country. You can check the requirements on this site: Entering Italy – Ministero Degli Affari Esteri
- Documentation: We will provide you with documentation to support your application, subject to the stated conditions.
- Housing: Milan Style Academy will help you to find housing; if you need a visa to enter Italy from your country, you will need to show proof of housing in Milan.
- Language: you should have a good working knowledge of English or Italian. Knowing Italian will obviously enrich your experience in Italy.
Do you need more information about MSA? Please fill this form.